Great Little Decisions for a Healthy Heart
PROMOTE HEALTHY LIFESTYLES
Great Little Decisions is a cardiovascular disease screening and health promotion program that gives your employees the
information, tools, motivation, and support to make healthy lifestyle decisions.
- Cholesterol and blood sugar testing with results for total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and blood sugar
- Height, weight, hip to waist measurement ratio, and BMI calculation
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Health history and health behavior assessment including tobacco use, family history, exercise, diet, and risk factors
- Results of screening tests and recommendations given to each employee
- One-to-one counseling, education, re-screening, referral, and follow-up
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The program takes place at the worksite, lasts approximately 15 to 20 minutes per employee, and can be tailored to meet the needs of the employer and workforce.
For more information, contact Maureen Sendrowski, RN, MPH, preventative health program manager, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-663-3688, ext. 5603.